Before You Contact Us

Have you read our Frequently Asked Questions?

Remember that you can update your details, view your pension benefits and obtain a pension quotation via the 'My Pension' portal.

Our Contact Details

You can contact the Customer Relationship Team:

By telephone:

0300 200 1031 - for general pension enquiries                  

0300 200 1034 - for 'My Pension' portal enquiries

Our team can take your calls Monday-Friday 9am-4pm 

By Post

Surrey Pension Team

PO Box 465




We can also receive visitors at our Dakota office at 11 De Havilland Drive, Weybridge, KT13 0YP.

To make sure a suitable member of staff is available to discuss your query, please contact us in advance to make an appointment.


Frequently asked questions

What happens if I change my address?

If you change your address, please update your details using the 'My Pension' portal. 

What happens if I change my bank or building society details?

If you change you bank or building society details, you must let us know by updating your profile in 'My Pension' portal.

Alternatively, you can complete the bank mandate form, which can be found in our resources section. 

What happens if I move overseas?

We can continue to pay your pension to a UK bank or building society account.

Please contact us with regards to our policy for payments that differ from this payment method.

How will my divorce impact my pension?

You and your partner will need to consider how to treat your pension as part of any divorce/dissolution settlement.

Life cover

As a member of the Scheme you have valuable life cover, which is a lump sum paid on your death.

If you have previously expressed the wish for your husband, wife or civil partner to receive this, you may want to complete new Expression of Wish details using the 'My Pension' portal.

Please contact us for more information.

Click here for links to a number of websites that you may find helpful.

Useful links