How we keep in touch


A P60 is a certificate showing the pension paid and tax deducted during the previous tax year.  We will send you a P60 in May each year, but if you need the cumulative totals of your gross pension payments and any income tax deductions before then, you can find these on your March pay advice.

Pay Advice

We will send you a pay advice in March and April every year, and then only if your net pension varies by more than 50p when compared with the previous month. 

Pension increase notification

We will write to you in April with details of your pension increase. 

Don't forget to keep in touch with us and let us know if you:

  • change address
  • change your bank of building society
  • change your marital / relationship status
  • want to change your nomination of beneficiary for death grant

Helpful information